Thursday, December 3, 2009

What the hell.... new chick in the building!

So, after MUCH pressure from my boyfriend, my family, my friends and a few of my instructors at school... I am OFFICIALLY a blogger! LOL Truthfully, I have been thinking about this for awhile now as I tried, without much luck, to google makeup swatches to compare them on women of color. I was shocked to find it so difficult to find swatches for the darker toned women online, so I figured I'd help solve the problem by creating a blog where all of that and more can be found. Now, depending on the day you might get makeup tutorials, product reviews & swatches, relationship posts, food recipes, my take on the latest celeb gossip or just me going in on life's daily BS in general... I'm treating this baby like an extension of myself, meaning there will be a little bit of EVERYTHING on this page!!! 

Now I've been asked, why "BEAUTIFULLY FLAWED," and the reason I decided to title my blog this is because I want to provide a service and some entertainment while encouraging people to find favor in their imperfections. People need to remember that no one in this world is perfect, but there's potential in EVERY flaw.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment