Friday, October 7, 2011

Coastal Scents Haul: Go Palettes!!! (Me Likey)

 

When I first received the email regarding the new Go Palettes from Coastal Scents awhile ago, I immediately knew I would end up with most (if not all) of them. Why? Because I'm simply a sucker for convenience, and let's face it, that's what a palette offers... multiple looks in one tiny package. And while my inner makeup diva urged me to "buy them all," sensible Brina eventually won the battle, and I placed 3 of the most intriguing (to me) in my cart. They retail for $8.95, and while the palette is fairly compact, the shadows are the same size as the rest of the coastal scents 88 palettes... so you get a nice amount of product AND 12 well coordinated shades. I would DEFINITELY recommend picking up at least one of these, my favorite of the 3 I bought so far being the London palette.
  
Here's the Booty LOL







Side by Side: London, Cairo, Beijing

I also picked up the liquid version of their Black Soap, which I LOVE! I've been using black soap for awhile now, and I find it to be a chore to cut up to use and store, so I jumped at the chance to grab some in a no hassle bottle. YAY ME! LOL

Lastly, I got a sample of their #12 foundation, as well as a sample of their mineral concealer.

I'll post complete palette swatches in a couple of days when I get done running with the family this weekend.


Anybody get their hands on any of the new Go Palettes yet? I'd love to hear your thoughts on them.


Have a great Weekend!!!!


-Miss Brina

No comments:

Post a Comment