Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Life...

Today, someone close to me passed away suddenly. He was like a father figure to me for nearly 18 years, and truly one of the most remarkable people I've been blessed to know. He was the kind of man that always had a smile, a hug and a joke ready and waiting for you whenever he saw you. A hard worker, an honest and straight shooter.... yet was affectionate... he didn't mince words, but you always knew you were loved and where you stood with him. People like him are a rarity nowadays, and I hate that he's gone. It feels very surreal to even be sitting here writing this post, and I know it's not what this blog is about... but I needed to get this out, and we're all friends here, right?


Thank you for listening...
 
-Miss Brina

No comments:

Post a Comment