Monday, December 13, 2010

My DECEMBER Birchbox




I received my 2nd Birchbox shipment a few days ago and I have to say I really LOVE this one. Excuse the pics, as I didn't get the time to edit them. Included in this month's order was:
1. BLOW- Bow up volumizing spray
2. JOUER- Luminizing Moisture Tint (I LOVE IT!!!!)
3. SERGE LUTENS- L'Eau
4. STILA- Lip Glaze in Kitten

I really like the color of Kitten, but this is the 1st time I've tried Stila's lip glaze... and I am not a fan. It was really thick and sticky, and left my lips pretty dry when I wiped it off... and it left tissue stuck to my mouth, so I had to end up using olive oil to get the sticky off. But, the item that I just flat out fell helplessly in love with is the Luminizing Moisture Tint from Jouer. The color I received was Deep Bronze (which was a shade too dark... but I made it work). This is probably the best tinted moisturizer I have ever used. It actually has pretty good coverage for a moisturizer and made for a GREAT base under my Jane Iredale mineral foundation. I would definitely reccommend this product. The Jouer site offers this product in a full size AND a travel size tube for $38-$20.... which is a bit high, but it is soooooooo worth it.

As for the Serge Lutens perfume, I liked it... can't say I would buy it, but I would love to get it as a gift LOL I mean damn.... $105 for 100ml... we're still in a recession!

Have you guys tried Birchbox yet?


No comments:

Post a Comment