Monday, November 19, 2012

MAC Saigon Summer lipstick

Don't you love when you stumble across old gems in your makeup drawer!?!

Saigon Summer

I picked up this baby when the Cremesheen + Pearl lipsticks came out awhile ago, but never got around  to using until a few days ago... and it was instant love. I love and own a plethora of lipsticks in various shades, but I tend to stick towards nudes and coral for the working days, so Saigon Summer was a no brainer for me when I saw this collection. And the fact it was a Cremesheen lipstick was the cherry on top since it's my favorite finish from MAC. It is like more wearable Morange in my opinion, and can work through all seasons despite it's more summer-y tone. It kind of reminds me of Jazzed too, but  when I first saw it Vegas Volt jumped into my mind. Yet when I swatched a few other coral-esque lipsticks to compare... they all look PINK next to Saigon Summer... kind of weird.

MAC Saigon Summer

L-R: MAC Vegas Volt, MAC Lollipop Lovin', MAC Saigon Summer, MAC Sock Hop, MAC Richer Lusher

Anyhoo, anyone own saigon Summer, or any other lipstick from this collection? What's you're favorite Coral/Orange lippie?


 -Miss Brina



2 comments:

  1. It would have to be MAC's Korean Kandy. This looks lovely on you Brina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeneille, I swear we're lipstick twins LOL Korean Kandy was my go to for a looooonnnngggg time. These colors are pretty simliar now that I'm sitting here thinking about it, KK is just more intense.

    ReplyDelete