Monday, February 25, 2013

Hey there friend!

BLAST FROM THE PAST!

I had every intention of posting this, but somehow I never got around to it. Hard to believe it's been sitting in my drafts for almost a year. Since everything is still current I thought... better late than never, right?

ENOJY!

I saw this tag on Jump in my Sidecar and thought it was too cute to pass up!


  1. Is it cute when guys kiss you on your forehead? I think so
  2. A big poofy dress or a short party dress? Short Party Dress, I like to be able to move... you never know when you may need to high tail it outta somewhere LOL
  3. Are diamonds a girl's best friend? I'd personally like something a bit more... shall we day... EDIBLE =)
  4. Is your hair up or down today? Up in a bun... It was too hot for anything else
  5. Do you straighten your hair? Ocassionally
  6. Favorite mascara? The Curling by Kevyn Aucoin
  7. Do you get your nails done? Nope
  8. Small or large purses? I'm a mommy so LARGE 
  9. Jeans or sweats? Jeggings... best of both worlds!
  10. Do you wear clothes/shoes/jewelry that's uncomfortable? Nope... I refuse to spend money on things I'll dread wearing.
  11. Do you text message a lot? I sure as heck do, sometimes I don't feel like talking
  12. Whats your favorite color? Green
  13. Heels or flats? Heels
  14. Would you ever leave the house without makeup on? Yep
  15. Walmart or Target? Walmart because it's open 24 hours 
  16. Do you think lip gloss is the best!? Not really, I prefer good old fashioned lipstick (no sticky feeling)
  17. Do you own any big sunglasses? 2 pair
  18. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? About 15 minutes, but 45 if it's me and the little one
  19. Gold or silver? I LOVE Rose Gold
  20. Do you like to wear dresses? When it's hot out
  21. In the last 48 hours have you hung out with a guy? Yeah buddy
  22. Do you like to hold hands? I sure do
  23. What do you notice when you first meet a guy? Eyes, they say a lot if you take the time to read them
  24. Do you like making eye contact? I always do
  25. Would you kill for chocolate? No sir
  26. On a scale from 1-10 how fun is shopping? I'd give it a solid 8, 2 if it's around Christmas time
  27. Do you yell a lot? Depends on who I'm talking to
  28. Do you wear sweatpants/pajamas to school/work? Oh heck yes!
  29. Have you ever dressed unlike yourself to impress a guy? Nope
  30. What makeup could you not live without? EOS Sweet Mint lip balm
  31. Do you fall in love easily? I sure don't
  32. Do you have cramps? Nope, but thanks for asking 
  33. Do you think you have the bestest friend ever? I most certainly do! Love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment