Sunday, June 19, 2011

RAVE: Sara Happ The Lip Scrub

I love all things red velvet. Always have, always will. So when I came across this lip scrub, whether it worked or not, I had to have it. Fortunately, it works... and well!


The Lip Scrub by Sara Happ is pretty much a sugar based scrub for your lips infused with hydrating elements to give you kissably smooth and moisturized lips. This is by far the best lip exfoliator that I have used, and it smells so AMAZING!!! I can't say it smells just like red velvet, but it is pretty close... and the taste is great. All you do is apply a bit to your fingertip and rub in a circular motion across your lips, then wipe off.... easy, right? And even though the granules are very noticeable, you're not left feeling like you've scratched your lips off.

I do have to mention that the red velvet lip scrub was a limited edition flavor, but the line has many others available, such as: pink grapefruit (my next one!), peppermint, almond creme, cocoa, creme brulee, vanilla bean, brown sugar, and cinnamon. And for about $24 for an ounce of product (which should last awhile), I say it's worth it for the feeling you get after using it. Sara Happ also has an accompanying balm called The Lip Slip which I am DYING to try!!!! I mean, it has to be absolutely GREAT given how well the Lip Scrub preforms. And HOW CUTE is the little box it comes in!?!?!?!

Have you tried any of the Sara Happ Lip Scrub products? Where you as impressed as I am?

Enjoy the pics!

And be sure to wish all the deserving men in your life a HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!!!






-Miss Brina

No comments:

Post a Comment