Wednesday, March 14, 2012

St. Patrick's Day Look #1

Hey you guys! In honor of this coming St. Patrick's Day, I've decided to post a couple different looks I've created for this weekend. Since green is my favorite color, I haven't decided if I want to go for a subtle smokey-ish look, or a loud as hell green! Sooooo..... here is the tamer of the two looks I'm debating on. I'll probably be adding some lashes for more effect also! Check back soon for my "bright" idea with look #2.

St. Patty's Day Look No. 1


Products Used:

NYX Jumbo Pencil- Milk
L.A Colors Jumbo Pencil- SummerTime
L.A Colors (No name moss green matte shadow)
L.A Colors (No name caramel matte shadow)
L.A Colors (No name ivory matte shadow)
Sleek Curacao Palette- Green Martini
Inglot Shadows- #329 (brows)  & #16
Essence Waterproof Liquid Liner- Black
Revlon Wet/Dry Liner- Black
Essence I Love Extreme Mascara- Black
E.L.F, Coastal Scents & Sigma brushes used

**All shadows; with the exception of the blending & highlight colors, are various shades of green**





Have a Happy Wednesday!!!

-Miss Brina

1 comment:

  1. This is so pretty! I love doing looks using different shades of the same color.

    ReplyDelete