Sunday, April 3, 2011

Blogger Award!!!

 I've received my 1st blogger award from the gorgeous Meme! Thank you sweetheart... and make sure you check out her blog, she's got some great things going on over there.


Here's how it works...

1. Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post.
2. Tell us 7 things about yourself
3. Award 15 recently discovered new bloggers
4.Contact these bloggers and let them know they've received the award.

7 things you may not know about me...

I. I'm a mother to a beautiful 8 month old and am LOVING everything about it!
II. I've had a serious lifelong crush on Sean Connery and Dallas Raines (local weather man).
III. My favorite color is green.
IV. I LOVE to read, I generally read a book and a half a day.
V. I am semi-obsessed with Jimmy Neutron and the Backyardigans (I can't even blame it on my child, I've watched these shows for years LOL).
VI. If I could live anywhere in the world I'd choose Ireland.
VII. I have a serious aversion to getting into trouble. So if you're going to act up, do it elsewhere because I WILL tell on you LOL

And these are the wonderful ladies whose blogs I've recently found and enjoy!


 

5 comments:

  1. Congrats and thank you for the award doll! :)
    I LOVE reading too! I think all the Twilight books would have to be my all time faves! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou so much for the award love xoxo :)

    http://cosmopearls.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the award!! I am the same way when it comes to getting in trouble. When I was like in 6th grade my mom made me go on one of those scared straight tours and I was GOOD FOREVER...LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWE! Thanks so much for the award!! I really appreicate it. I'm going to follow you!! Can't wait to read ur BLOG!!

    Natalie
    http://thejazzyspot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on you award!! Meme gave me the award also, and that's how I found your blog...I'm a new follower! :)

    ReplyDelete