Monday, August 15, 2011

RAVE: Smashbox Studio Skin 15 hour Foundation





For the past couple of days I have been trying out the New Studio Skin 15 hour foundation from Smashbox. It retails for about $42, which is kind of pricey in my honest opinion, but it's some pretty awesome stuff! Now, I bought it in shade 4.1, which is one of the darker shades, but it's a little too dark, so I am going to exchange it for 3.4 tomorrow.

It's med-full coverage, and covers/ builds soooooooo flawlessly. It DOES NOT leave you looking cakey at all. And I can completely omit concealer with this stuff. Another plus is the fact that even with it's coverage, it feels really light on. I can't attest to the 15 hour wearing power, since I never wear my foundation that long, BUT I can say that after a nearly 12 hour day, I was a bit oily yet  it was still going strong. I would definitely recommend this foundation to anyone who desires a long lasting, lighter feeling, full coverage foundation.

Has anyone been able to try this out yet? What are your thoughts?


-Miss Brina


No comments:

Post a Comment