Tuesday, February 14, 2012

EOTD: Valentine's Day Look

Hey everyone! Here's my Valentine's Day look. I decided to keep it fairly simple on the lid and add a pop of color and some bright lips. Please excuse the hair, I was still in the process of getting ready :-) Have an amazing LOVE DAY and I hope you all like!


Products Used:

Illamasqua Skin Base Foundation
UltraFlesh under eye concealer duo
Milani Rose D'Oro blush
NYX HD pressed powder

NYX Milk Pencil
Sleek Redstone shadow (Avoir peche palette)
Inglot gel liner #73
Stila Stay al Day liner (black)
Essence Gloss liner (black)
Stila Topaz liner
Essence I love Black mascara

Laura Geller lip spackle
Covergirl lip liner in Smokey
NYX Xtreme Lip cream in Strawberry Jam













I touched up the smudges later but forgot to take close ups...
-Miss Brina

2 comments:

  1. Your skin is flawless! Love the look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the eye makeup!

    I have a boticca.com giveaway on my blog.. it would mean a lot if you visit my blog and enter it!
    Enter and double your chances of winning! See you there! :)

    You are one step away from winning $100! Click the link below to enter my giveaway! :)
    Enter boticca.com giveaway, win $100
    ♥ www.thegirlatfirstavenue.com

    ReplyDelete