Saturday, March 31, 2012

CVS Haul!!!

 

CVS was having a sale and I couldn't resist trying out a few things I've had my eyes on for awhile. The Physician's Formula items were 40% off and the Maybelline  products were buy one get one 50% off. I wanted the new WnW 24 Carrot Gold lipstick, but it was sold out so I settled for Purty Persimmon, which is lovely in it's own right. And this is my second Dream Bouncy Blush, and even though they take some building I still LOVE them! Enjoy the haul and swatches!

The Haul
 Physician's Formula Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Gel Liner- Brown Eyes
 I love that these liners snap together/apart, making them great for storage & travel... plus they're highly pigmented!





 This brush is actually really good!

 The color is richer in person, flash made it appear washed out.

Above: Liner after being scrubbed with a cloth... pretty good staying power!

Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush- Plum Wine (50)


 Above: Plum Wine Blush blended

Maybelline MasterDrama liner- Coal Commander (Gray)

 Above: Coal Commander in daylight (is actually darker than it appears here)
Below: Coal commander after being vigorously rubbed... this stuff really lasts until you remove it!!!

 Wet N Wild Mega Last lipstick- Purty Persimmon & Covergirl Lip Perfection- Tempt
Maybelline MasterDrama liner- Coal Commander

 Wet N Wild Mega Last lipstick- Purty Persimmon & Covergirl Lip Perfection- Tempt


 What do you guys think of the Physician Formula brand? I've never purchased them before, and I am pleasantly surprised by how great and pigmented the liners are. Have you all tried any of the items in this haul?

Hope you all are having a fantastic weekend!

-Miss Brina

1 comment:

  1. Nice haul. Enjoy. I have never tried Physician's Formula but it looks like great quality.


    http://makeupbybrandy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete