Monday, April 30, 2012

Introducing HOMEMINT!

I swear there has got to be about a buzzillion of these "MINT" sites popping up lately, but I'm actually pretty darn excited about the new home decor line HOMEMINT! I don't know about you, but I'm absolutely OBSESSED with homegoods and knickknacks... so muort for it in mind... there's nothing wrong with that, right? LOL But I will admit that my penguin collection is getting a bit out of hand... is there a support group for that? 


Anyways, back to the topic at hand... HOMEMINT is the result of  collaboration between interior designer Estee Stanley and Justin Timberlake that surely looks to be unique and promising. To kick off the launch on May 9th, they are currently hosting a contest with the grand prize being a trip to meet Justin and Estee (airfare and hotel incl.), a design consulation, and a $10K shopping spree on HOMEMINT.  Plus, 5 runners up will get an art print curated by Justin and Estee. If you're interested in learning/seeing more about the newest addition to the "MINT" brand go here.

Are you as excited as I am for this new venture? Probably not, but I'd love to hear your thoughts on the "MINT" sites... anyone joined or made any worthwhile purchases?


-Miss Brina

3 comments:

  1. I heard about this! It looks cool but I really have to stay off these subscription sites.. I'm already signed up to too many and sometimes I forget to skip the month ;[

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds very interesting. I may sign up. :)

    Check out my blog giveaway, you could win a pair of margarita capris from vibrant fitwear retail: $59.96-99.95

    http://iheartmakeupandfashion.blogspot.com/2012/05/my-giveaway-vibrant-fitwear-margarita.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know, that's why I'm glad Shoedazzle doesn't automatically charge anymore lol

    ReplyDelete