Friday, February 25, 2011

Coastal Scents 88 Mirage Palette: Swatches

After getting a few requests, I decided to sit down and swatch this palette in it's entirety for ya'll. I had some difficulty with the 1st few columns (my own error), so I'll re-swatch and edit later... just wanted to get them up & running ASAP. I truly love this palette, so I hope you enjoy the swatches!!!

**SWATCHED IN COLUMNS ACROSS PALETTE FROM TOP TO BOTTOM (L-R on screen)**

COLUMN A

COLUMN B

COLUMN C

COLUMN D

COLUMN E
 

COLUMN F

COLUMN G
 

COLUMN H
 
COLUMN I
 

COLUMN J
 

COLUMN K 


P.S- Mirage Palette is back in stock, get yours here.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Miss Brina!
    I just ordered mine this week.
    Can't wait to see these magnificent colors up close.
    I love their warm shades.
    Which is your favorite so far?
    Do they last the whole day?
    More power to your awesome site.
    Kaye
    kayelangit-luistro.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I love all of the colors in this palette, but I think I tend to use D1 and F8 the most. They are nice, warm colors that can be suitable for day or night. And they do last all day with my Nars eye primer.

    ReplyDelete